Have you ever had a disappointing massage?
Acu-Na provides the best massage in Hendersonville NC because…
We listen to our clients and truly care about your experience here. We take the time to learn about you, your life challenges and aspirations, and your likes and dislikes. We go to great lengths to ensure you leave our wellness center feeling relaxed and happy.
Here are 5 tips to help you have the best massage experience at Acu-Na:
- Talk before your massage, not during: Before your session your therapist will spend time getting to know you and what you need from your therapeutic massage. She will ask you whether you prefer deep tissue massage or a more soothing stress relief session. Tell your therapist if you have any areas that you want to focus on or avoid. Let us know if you’d rather not have your hair or feet touched, or if you want extra time spent on your scalp or low back. Once your massage begins, you may find that you can relax more deeply into the experience if you keep conversation to a minimum. Of course, we love talking to you and don’t mind if you enjoy talking during your session. We love hearing about your life! However many people say that if they stay quiet they are able to fully relax all their muscles and even fall asleep, maximizing stress relief.
- Don’t rush: Allow yourself extra travel time to avoid traffic delays and ensure that you don’t arrive feeling rushed, stressed, and worried about the time. Beginning your session in a relaxed state will help you receive the most relief for your muscle tension.
- Speak up: We really, truly want to give you the best massage you’ve ever had. If there is anything bothering you such as room temperature, music selection, or even if your nose is getting stuffy or your shoulder is hurting in a certain position–PLEASE tell us! We can’t fix it unless we know what you’re feeling. Your therapist has a wide range of massage pressure she can offer, so during your massage she will be happy to hear you ask for more deep tissue massage or for less pressure. If it hurts, you should let us know–a massage can be equally or even more effective without pushing you past your comfort level.
- Add an enhancement: We offer several options for session enhancements that deepen your relaxation and customize your massage therapy experience. Add a scalp massage with Ayurvedic herbal oil to nourish the hair and calm the nervous system. Try reflexology for sore feet, or add cupping therapy to reduce muscle knots and improve circulation.
- Maintain your results: Your session will leave you feeling amazing, but the regular stresses of life are inevitable. It is important to receive massage regularly in order to maintain the stress relief and tension reduction that you need. Most people get a massage every 2-4 weeks and find that they are better able to meet their daily responsibilities with energy and cheerfulness.
We are so honored that you choose Acu-Na as your trusted Hendersonville massage center, and we promise to live up to our reputation by giving you the utmost care and attention. We are here to help you feel better so you can reach your goals in life, care for your loved ones, and manifest your highest potential. We are grateful to be able to serve you!
Request your appointment here!