Veterans Can Receive Acupuncture at Acu-Na via the VA CHOICE PROGRAM @ no charge to them.
We are so grateful for our veterans’ service to our country. We have been participating in the VA Choice Program for over a year now. It has come to our attention that many veterans are unaware of this program and that they could get many services outside of the VA including acupuncture at our center.
ABOUT THE VA CHOICE PROGRAM
If you are already enrolled in VA health care, the Choice Program allows you to receive health care within your community. Using this program does NOT impact your existing VA health care, or any other VA benefit. Veterans seeking to use the Veterans Choice Program can call 1-866-606-8198 to find out more about the program, confirm their eligibility and schedule an appointment.
Veterans Choice Program News
Update – Exhaustion of Choice Funds Notice
(VA) In accordance with the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014, P.L. 113-146, VA published a Federal Register notice on December 20, 2017 notifying the public of the potential exhaustion of the Choice Fund. The President signed a Continuing Resolution on December 22, 2017 which appropriated $2.1 billion into the Choice Fund. The additional funds allow VA to continue to administer the Choice program into 2018.
At Acu-Na Wellness Center, using acupuncture, we treat all types of pain, PTSD, anxiety, insomnia, depression, fatigue and more
HOW TO HAVE THE VA PAY FOR YOUR ACUPUNCTURE AT ACU-NA Wellness Center
- Veterans seeking to use the Veterans Choice Program can call 1-866-606-8198 to find out more about the program, confirm their eligibility and schedule an appointment.
- Call the VA and let them know you would like to get acupuncture through the VA Choice Program. Ask them what symptoms you could get acupuncture for. Pain is one of them.
- Within 3-5 days Health Net should call you to setup your appointment. Tell them you would like to go to Acu-Na Wellness Center
- Within 3-5 days they will call you back with your confirmed appointment with us
- They send to us approval for a certain number of treatments for a given period of time. We will let you know what that is at your first appointment.
- You will receive your treatment and pay nothing
- We work directly with the VA Choice Program for payment
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, JUST CALL THE CENTER AT 828-974-7058.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP