Internet Resources for Health Tools
Click on one of our trusted partners below to shop online for health products we know and trust.
The Spark Recipe Calculator enables you to search for each ingredient in a recipe and then calculates the nutritional information.
Online Medical Library
The Merck Manuals Online Medical Library is a free of charge reference that explains disorders, who is likely to get them, their symptoms, how they’re diagnosed, how they might be prevented, and how they can be treated.
Mary Houge Radio Interview
The Art of Living Well Talk Radio Network, hosted by Charlotte McGinnis and Lindsay F. Babich, bring guests and topics to people looking for ways to live more enlightened, healthy, prosperous and happy lives.
- Hyperthermia in Cancer Treatments
- National Health Services (U.K.) Support of Acupuncture
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.) Support of Acupuncture
- American Cancer Society Support of Acupuncture
- OncoLink Cancer Resources — Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Cancer Treatment
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- How Emotions Can Contribute to Cancer
- NIH: Acupuncture & Pain Relief
- WebMD: Acupuncture for Arthritis
- Mayo Clinic: Effective Pain Relief
- Duke Health: Headache Relief
- ScienceNOW: Chronic Pain
- TIME: Acupuncture & Pain Perception
- Rochester: Acupuncture & Pain
- Know Your Acupuncturist
- National Institutes of Health: NCCAM
- MedlinePlus NIH: Acupuncture
- NY Times: Facial Acupuncture
- NY Times: Relief for Breast Cancer
- Blue Poppy Blog